As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
- Hands on Dart & Flutter experience.
- Must have experience in Android or iOS.
- Translating UI/UX designs into code.
- Firebase Services.
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimisation.
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/iOS libraries.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Familiar with hybrid mobile application development (Flutter, React Native and related frameworks).
- Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions independently.
- Have hands-on experience in architecting, designing and developing clean, reusable code.
- Enjoys mentoring more junior engineers on good engineering practices & share knowledge.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
- Flux, Redux, and Rxjs is Plus point.
- Experience with version control such as Git and Sourcetree.