Role & Responsibilities
- Develop New or Enhance Existing User-facing Features.
- React.js and Implementing Them Following Well-known React.js Workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Building Reusable Components and Front-end Libraries for Future Use.
- Test, Debug and Optimize Components for Maximum Performance Across a Vast Array of Web-capable Devices and Browsers.
- Ensure that the Components Being Developed and the Overall Application is Robust and Easy to Maintain.
- Coordinate with the Rest of the Team Working On Different Layers of the Infrastructure.
- Document and Demonstrate Solutions By Developing Required Documentation, Layouts, Code Comments, and Clear Code.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
- Keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Organization/Coordination Skills.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Learning Agility.